Electromagnetic Soil Resistivity Equipment
CMD Tiny - Depth range 0.7m
CMD 1 - Depth range 1.5m
CMD Mini Explorer 6L - Depth ranges 0.3m, 0.5m, 0.8m, 1.1m, 1.6m, 2.3m - simultaneous
CMD Mini Explorer - Depth ranges 0.5m, 1.0m, 1.8m - simultaneous
CMD 2 - Depth range 3m
CMD 4 - Depth range 6m
CMD Explorer - Depth ranges 2.2m, 4.2m, 6.7m - simultaneous
CMD 4/6 - Depth ranges 6m or 9m
CMD DUO - Depth ranges 15m, 30m, 60m
EM Soil Resistivity
Electromagnetic Soil Resistivity Common Components
1x 12 Volt Car Socket Supply Cable (EM01)
1x AA Battery Cell Holder (EM02)
1x Belt (EM03)
1x CMD Software Package (EM04)
1x Control Unit (EM05)
1x Control Unit Holder (EM06)
1x Power Lead (EM07)
1x Charger (EM08)
1x Receiver Probe (EM09)
1x Transmitter Probe (EM10)
1x Shoulder Strap (EM11)
1x Stomach Pad (EM12)
1x USB Cable (EM13)
- Easy to use and can survey up to 17 km per day if using a trolley system.
- Range sensitivity: 75 to 500,000 ohm. cm.
- Light weight (10 kg), 4 metres working length and survey up to a depth of 6 metres.
- 2 MB memory. RS232 to USB Download.
- 16 hours battery life.
FULL SET CAT. NO.: EM0FULL
Spare Battery pack for CMD/C
Software for electromagnetic inversion Interpex IX1D
4-PIN SOIL RESISTIVITY RESISTANCE METER: NILSSON MODEL 400
CAT. NO.: L001N4PN
- Rugged, highly sensitive soil resistance meter complete with measuring pins.
- Wide Range; 0.01 ohm to 1.1 megohm, in 8 ranges with 10 % overlap on all ranges.
- Two position sensitivity: low and high.
- Works in all field temperatures.
- Insensitive to AC or DC ground currents. Operates on the 97 Hz which allows maximum power line rejection.
- Can be used with 2, 3 or 4 pins.
- Comes complete with pins in a rugged weatherproof case.